Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Update

So, here I come with an update on what's actually going on. As even though it looks like I'm not working at all I have been busy pretty much all the time.

So here's the thing:
I am currently writing a story and starting to organize the storyboard. A storyboard is not just drawing what takes place, but is in fact a lot of work with the different scenes, shots, sequences, pages, line and scene description, time start & end along with frames start & end and much more.
And as I am serious about this and professional I need to carefully plan this so that I do not confuse myself, and yet make it simple enough for anyone who wants to later join the project.

But yeah, so right now I am just starting with the storyboard. I have finished writing the first part of the film, and just that is a lot of work. I do however plan on being finished with this before the start of the next week so, keep your eyes open for updates on Monday.

Other than that, I embrace myself for the opening of my company. I can only work with this project (Eto.101) on my sparetime as I've mentioned before. Wish me luck!

No comments: