Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A short break

I'm writing here just to say that I will be taking a short break in the 3D modeling for a little while, the reason is that I've got other things that needs to be taken care of which has a higher priority (has to so with my company). I haven't been able to work on the head model for two days and possible a couple of more days will have to go by before I can dig in on it again.
But trust me, I try to finish the other tasks as quickly as possible just to return to the awesome world of 3D.

I've also registered to 3D Buzz's (www.3dbuzz.com) amazing MasteringMaya - Advanced Digital Production class and now I hope that my registration will get accepted before they close the registration process. Let's cross my fingers, been saving up for this class for quite some time, would be ironic not to get enrolled in it at the end.

Anyway, this was just a quick notice just to let you guys know what's goes on.
Later.

No comments: