Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

ADP Videos

So, I told myself that I would finish the storyboard yesterday but I got second thoughts about to whereas I should do it. The reason to why that was, was because I need to think up the title, the project name, the project "team" name and a few more. Now the title and project team name isn't important but what is important is that I need to know how long those things are going to be and how much things are actaully gonna show, and I do not know that currently so that means I cannot work with that just yet. Instead what I gonna do is take some time now and watch the ADP (Advanced Digital Production) videos. Now it's mostly the introductions to those different programs I'm gonna be using but I think it's important that I at least one have watch them through so that I have stored that info at the back of my head. Then later I will have easier to learn those things that I may have forgot.

I've also been thinking of creating a website, more like a portfolio, with work in progress, finished work, information/bio and other stuff. It's just that I don't have that much time and with another such big project will be very much in my already busy schedule, which was why I didn't just went ahead and create one before. But now I see that maybe I won't have a choice. As I want more control to how to manage my files, images, videos and overall look. And with this Blogspot, well for one I will be limited to only 1GB (which is quite much) but sooner or later I will be needing more. There may come a time where you will be permitted more space in the future but that's not something I'm taking my chances on. In a 3D/CG production environment you quickly will get to the point where it exceeds that amount, and plus as I said, I want more control on those other things.

But yeah, this whole day I'm gonna take to skim through those ADP videos and I'll see what I'm gonna come up with.

No comments: