Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Taken down my ADP blog.

Hi there, I've come with the news that I've taken down my ADP blog. The reason: I don't want to have two blogs where I'm basically will post the same things, and when the times comes I would have just seized with the ADP blog once I've finished "Sequence 1" but it would continue here, and I couldn't see the logic in that. So it came to that that I took it down. So this first post I will post everything from the ADP blog I had, fortunately I just had two posts whereas only one will I post.
Here it comes:

"So, I've begun to start look at the videos and I've just made it to the Goblin concept art. I've had a project that I wanted to finish for a long time and I already have a story for it so I might as well go with that. That way I save some time from coming up with a completely new story, new concept art and new models (I've in fact already modeled out a great deal of props for this project).
However, from now on I'm gonna go to the start and finish those things that I missed and/or skipped. For instance I do not have any concept art, it already exist out there but seeing the Buzz videos I learned that it would be so much better with custom made.

The good and bad thing is that I do not participate in the actual class meaning, I'm not bound by the same rules as the students but I also won't be getting personal and private critique on my work from "the masters" :)
One good thing is that I am not obligated to tell my story as I do not want to reveal what this project story and setting is. It it not my original and it may very well fall under the copyright infrigement of a certain company. Rest assure though, I am NOT stealing, copying or tracing any work, I CREATE everything from scratch in a high definition 3D environment based of the references from this company's product.

Also to make it clear, 3D Buzz has nothing to do with this project other than teaching me the advanced digital production (the pipeline so to speak). Anything and everything related to this project is solely my creation. 3D Buzz cannot be held responsible in any way.
(Just to make it really clear ^_^)

Anyway, enough babbling and time to show the storyboard. I've creating so far only two pages (with 6 panels total). Enjoy.
SIDENOTE: I've taken away the description and other info that every panel has, as meantion I do not want to reveal too much."

Then I posted the pics that are already shown in my other post below (Storyboad - Part 1).

No comments: