Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Teddy bear update.



I've added a few things to the teddy bear, like eyes, a bow tie and a cord on top of his head. I think 95% of the tweaking and modeling is done (I will make it a bit non-symmetrical). I currently am mainly concerned to make it look cuddly and soft, currently it doesn't look like that.
I noticed that if I use Mental Ray it gets this 'hard' look while if I render with Maya Software it gets more of that soft look (look at the previews post). If I don't find a way with Mental Ray I will need to combine them as I want Mental Ray for the eyes (dielectric material), the cord and the bow tie.

But anyways I need to do more tweaking.

-------------

PS. I finished the Halloween contest image a few days ago. Forgot to upload it here. Nothing special, I'm just glad it's over.

No comments: