Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Possible weapon model for Nexuiz (Nex).




I've always wanted to create a new Nex model for Nexuiz ever since the current one got in, I never really fancied it. Recently a dude named 'NightRage' on the Nexuiz forums came along and posted some amazing weapon concepts, including a concept for the Nex.
The image planes he provided didn't fully lign up but I made adjustments as best I could. This is what I've done for today (made in a couple of hours), and hoping to finish it up tomorrow, that means the model, not talking about bones, animation and textures yet. This is the high poly version (I have started a bit on the low poly version but the rest will have to wait) which will be used as a normal map.

That's it for tonight, now I'm going to bed.
Cheers!

No comments: