Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Portfolio update and contest.






Man, been busy lately the last couple of days. To start things off. I have updated my portfolio site with added sections and pages. I embedded a javascript for the 3D Gallery instead of having it open a new window which I disliked a lot. Then I re-organized stuff and all which goes with that.

However, the biggest news is that I entered a contest. It's the 3D Buzz - Digital Artists Competition where you have to create a digital image in the halloween theme. The image can be anything, even traditional paintings and photography as long as the end result is a digital image (i.e. just take a picture of that image).
I however, decided to stay inside Maya and ZBrush. I made a quick rough sketch along with some initial modeling. In the next couple of days I hope to have made more, depends how busy I'll get with other stuff.

Anyway, that's all the news I had for today, or tonight actually. It's 3.02 AM here and I'm hungry and sleepy. So, I'll say goodnight from here and see you next time.

No comments: