Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bought portfolio domain and webhotel

Today I bought a domain that I will be using as my portfolio. I wasn't able to find a place for my server to be at so I had to go with a webhotel. I don't mind really, it is incredibly cheep and it will be up 24/7 so I won't have to worry about issues I had before.

So, from now on my online portfolio domain is going to be: www.kurotorobert.com
I had a different before but I didn't like it too much in the end and it was too much hassle to move that one over to the new provider.
When time permits I will be re-creating my portfolio from the ground up and add more stuff to it. Now that provider also provides a blog, however I don't know if I will be using that blog, as I will upload images and stuff and I have a limited space for that now. We'll see what I'll do.

Cheers.

No comments: