Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New portfolio website launch

Okay, I just wanted to write here to say that my new portfolio website is pretty much finished. At least it's okay for a launch.
Go over to www.kurotorobert.com to check it out. If you have any comments or suggestions I'm all ears. I want to make it better any way I can. It's not as cluttered as the last one I had and it pretty much only focuses on my 3D stuff instead of the websites and textures and whatever else I had on the last one.
I haven't updated the portfolio to as much of an extent as the last one either because I only want the best things I've done and not ever single thing.
There's also more stuff that I will be adding there shortly but for now, I released it the way it is now.

Hope people like it. Cheers dudies!

1 comment:

Special Effects Companies said...

Hi,

I am very pleased when I did saw your blog because it is very useful for everybody who have the interest in 3d animation, Flash Animation and much and you can find more information about animation from this site www.diyitechnology.com

Thank you