Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Corona base shading



Done the base for the shading. Now I can focus more on the shaders and light. I did try using IBL (Image Based Lighting) but I don't have any good HDR images. I'm also using VRay, unfortunately I have just begun exploring it. I'm not at all that familiar with it. So it may take some time for me to get into it and get good results.
Time however is something I do not have. Oh well, let's see what I can come up with in the next week to come.
Currently this image is using the standard lights that comes with VRay (2 rectangular lights, 1 point light and one spotlight which is used as a rim light).
This was a very quick setup and this is not the final result. Well, I hope I can get into it tomorrow after work.
It's bedtime now however so I'll be saying goodnight to you guys!

No comments: